We wanted to let you know of some new and exciting things that are on the horizon. As your medical team, we are always concerned about your whole well-being—not just your low back, knees, or whatever issues you came into our clinic with. We want you to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy life to the fullest. But a lot of times, patients don’t know where to start. Their doctor tells them “eat healthy and exercise that’ll help with your back pain, hypertension, and cholesterol” but where do you begin?? And that’s where as medical professionals, we fail. We give orders but do not offer a plan to get you where you need to be. So to back up what we say, we will soon be offering an evidence-based Medical Fitness Program designed to get our patients the best possible health outcomes.
America is one of the best places in the world for emergency and surgical care but the system has failed with chronic disease and pain management solutions. We are the beginning stages of a healthcare crisis. There are no solutions that will immediately solve our patient’s problems, so we decided to take action and do our part to better serve our patients and community.
So what is Medical Fitness?
It is more than just personal training. It’s a program that incorporates various medical professionals collaborating with patients to develop a personalized program incorporating training, nutrition, health coaching, along with medical testing to give you the best results. Providing a safe program that will meet you where you are at is our first goal, No judgment here, this is a program designed to restore your life, rebuild your body, and rejuvenate your life no matter where you’re at today.
Medical fitness incorporates testing that gives us internal and external data that allows to know what is happening inside your body that may prevent you from seeing success, give us information to put you at the right calories so you lose fat and not muscle, progress you safely, and allow us to determine treatment plans that allow you to have the most effective path to your goals and overall health.
Medical Fitness stems from the idea of using exercise and nutrition as a first-line treatment to prevent and reverse chronic disease and body degeneration. It’s about educating and coaching you how to live healthier and make smarter choices. It’s about a healthier YOU and not just for you, but for your family—your kids, grandkids, future kids, etc.
Our program incorporates medical professionals collaborating with patients to develop a personalized fitness program designed to give you the best results. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Personalized Fitness Program – A treatment plan as unique as you are, to provide the safest, most effective path to your goals and overall health.
- Health Risk Assessment and Weight Loss Physical – Performed by a physician to ensure all of your physical needs are considered and addressed.
- Metabolic Testing – To determine how many calories your body needs to build mass, lose fat or maintain.
- Medical Testing – Allows us to determine what is happening inside your body that may prevent you from seeing success.
- Personal Training – To ensure you are exercising properly, hold you accountable to your goals, and help guide you every step of the way.
- Nutrition and Health Coaching – Guidance to help you stay true to your goal and find ways to adapt the program to your unique lifestyle or situation.
- Educational University – Online resources for health, fitness, nutrition, and mental wellbeing
It is truly our goal to help you feel your best. If you’re sick of not living life to the fullest and tired of trying to find the right way to make lasting changes, we are here to help hold you accountable to your goals and give you the necessary tools to make lasting changes in your health and life! We are passionate about our goal of restoring your health, rebuilding your body, and rejuvenating your life no matter where you’re at today.
Committed to your health,
The Well Life Team