New and exciting things that are on the horizon at Well Life! As your medical team, we are always concerned about your whole well-being—not just your knees, low back, or blood pressure. We want you to have a healthy lifestyle and enjoy life to the fullest. But we have found that many times, patients with the best intentions just don’t know where to start. “Eating healthy and exercising will help with your back pain, hypertension, and cholesterol,” is what most patients are told. But where do you begin??
This gap is where we fail as medical professionals. We give orders but do not offer a plan to get you there. America is one of the best places in the world for emergency and surgical care, but the system has failed with weight control, chronic disease and pain management solutions.
To remedy this and better serve our patients and community, the team at Well Life Family Medicine are offering an evidence-based Medical Fitness Program designed to get our patients the best possible health outcomes
So what is Medical Fitness?
So much more than just personal training! Medical professionals collaborate with patients to develop personalized programs incorporating training, nutrition, health coaching, along with medical testing to give patients real results. Providing a medically based safe and effective fitness program that will meet you where you are is our number one priority. Medical Fitness is designed to restore your energy, rebuild your body, and rejuvenate your life!
We incorporate medical testing that is only available in a medical setting, which provides internal and external data that allows us to know what is happening inside your body that may be preventing you from seeing success. Hitting a plateau? With the results from our medical tests our trainers can help you bust through that plateau! For example, these strategic tests give us the necessary information to put you at exactly the right calories so you lose fat and not muscle, to progress you safely from each level of fitness, and allows us to determine treatment plans to mitigate underlying joint and muscle limitations.
Medical Fitness stems from the idea of using exercise and nutrition as a first-line treatment to prevent and reverse chronic disease and body degeneration. It’s about educating and coaching you how to live healthier and make smarter choices. We will co-create a healthier YOU and not just for you, but for your family, your business, your career, and your hobbies!
Our program incorporates medical professionals collaborating with patients to develop a personalized fitness program designed to give you the best results.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Personalized Fitness Program – A treatment plan as unique as you are, to provide the safest, most effective path to your goals and overall health.
- Health Risk Assessment and Weight Loss Physical – Performed by a physician to ensure all of your physical needs are considered and addressed.
- Metabolic Testing – To determine how many calories your body needs to build mass, lose fat or maintain.
- Medical Testing – Allows us to determine what is happening inside your body that may prevent you from seeing success.
- Personal Training – To ensure you are exercising properly, hold you accountable to your goals, and help guide you every step of the way.
- Nutrition and Health Coaching – Guidance to help you stay true to your goal and find ways to adapt the program to your unique lifestyle or situation.
- Educational University – Online resources for health, fitness, nutrition, and mental wellbeing
It is our passion to help you feel and look your best. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, we are here to give you the necessary tools to make permanent changes in your health! If you are fed up with not living life to the fullest, then we are here to guide you down the right path and hold you accountable to your goals. Your success is our success! And we are dedicated to restoring your health, rebuilding your body, and rejuvenating your life no matter where you’re at today.
Committed to your health,
The Well Life Team